Unbrowse SNMP 1.6.1296 and new JunOS 10.1 MIB package available
Unbrowse SNMP Release 1.6.1296 is now available for download.
This includes :
- Various enhancements to Trap reception including the ability to respond to NOTIFY from the incoming port.
- New logging facility to the trap receiver.
- Fixed bug with INFORM handling that could crash the trap receiver.
- Added ability to handle MIBs that define MODULE-IDENTITY much below the root node (eg, mplsStdMIB)
- New accelerator (Ctrl + I) to open the SNMPWALK file import utility.
- Various other fixes
A new MIB Package is available for users of Unbrowse who work with Juniper gear (JunOS). Simply import this new package with one click and you have all required MIB definitions for browsing and trap reception.
Please get the MIB Package here.