BLOG     |     FORUM
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
All your questions answered real quick by Unleash Networks Engineers.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unbrowse SNMP - Unable to import MIB file

Unbrowse SNMP - Unable to import MIB file 15 years 10 months ago #197

I know this is te wrong forum group, but there were none listed for Unbrowse SNMP. So here I am.

Beig a newbie my self to debugging mib import issues, I need some help/guidance on a situation. I have a chkpnt.mib file provided by Check Point that is giving 48 errors on import. I have successflly imported thepre-req mibsof RFC1212 and RFC1158-MI.

I can't seem to copy andpaste the errors from the application. Nore can I fin a log file that I can pull the errors from. So I'm not sure, next to typing them each out, how to provide more details.

So instead, I've attached the mib file itself. If someone could kindly assist, it would be greatly appreciated. Well I tied to attch the file, but it seems to only accept image files.

Anyone have any recommendations?

One o the errors is related to the following mib section and complains about needing a range defined for index element vsxStatusVSId.
vsxStatusCPUUsageEntry OBJECT-TYPE
SYNTAX VsxStatusCPUUsageEntry
ACCESS not-accessible
STATUS mandatory
INDEX { vsxStatusVSId }
::= { vsxStatusCPUUsageTable 1 }

Otheres simple list a number i.e. [439] and that there is a parsing error of one type or another.

Thank you in advance.<br><br>Post edited by: beveland, at: 2008/06/19 14:37
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unbrowse SNMP - Unable to import MIB file 15 years 10 months ago #198

• netscript
Hi,

1. If you can send me the Checkpoint MIB file via email, I would be glad to help you out.

2. I sent you an email with a link to our next build which does have an option to copy/paste the compiler warnings.

We disabled attachments (the attach image box will fail) because of bad experience with objectionable material.

Send an email to [ vivek at unleashnetworks ]. There should be a reply to your email already in your Inbox.

Regards,
Vivek Rajan
Unleash Networks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: vivek [unleash]
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds