Unbrowse SNMP 1.6.1286 Released
We just released a new version of Unbrowse SNMP.
This release features :
- Various bug fixes to import SNMP walk features.
- While importing SNMPwalk dumps, fixed bugs related to formatting of IP Addresses that are part of table index. Example : OSPF mibs.
- Enhancements to trap receiver scriptin (support for deleting buffered traps and a new buffered database method). See http://www.unleashnetworks.com/devzone/unbrowse/scripting/100.html
- Various fixes related to compiling IEEE mibs out of the box
- Other minor bugs reported by customers since the past release.
Download the latest version now